The Board of Directors of the World Federation of Young Investors are delighted to welcome The Stockholm School of Economics in Riga Investment Fund to join our organisation.
SSE Investment Fund was founded in 1997. The organisation works to educate the students in the sphere of finance and economics through:
- Seminars organized by the Chief Macroeconomist and Chief Portfolio
- Guest lectures by specialists in the industry;
- Organizing the DNB Trade Investment Game and Trading Game;
- Organizing the Finance Challenge;
- Allowing students to analyze the markets and propose investment ideas.
The DNB Trade Investment Game is a real-time stock market simulation that allows
players to manage a portfolio worth 100 000 EUR by making virtual investments on stock
exchanges with real quotes. The Game is separated into two independent tracks – the Investment Game and the Trading Game, which differ by the instruments that can be used and the duration of the strategy. Top 3 teams get reward prizes.
Read more about the organisation at http://ifund.lv/